This Is Me

My photo
Airport City, Kuala Lumpur, Sepang, Malaysia
Welcome To The Official Page Of itsmeizzs. =Know His Latese News, Activities, Photos, Video, etc; Which He Updates This page Regularly By Himself. +Head Over To The Wall Tab Now! -Admin-

Sunday, August 7, 2011

How Die World ! :'(

heyyy guys!
im tired live without lappy..
u know, i was 'trauma' to use the internet after my laptop was format.
its really2 horrible ...
but now, i try to mendekati komputer again..
yelah, after my BB is well, 'aku nie berlagak x on9 use laptop langsong'..
hahaha
whateverlah... tp, sangat tekanan sebab all my data n document lost...
all my old pic n so on was lost too..
...................hurmm............................
nothing to say da.. =,='

3 comments:

  1. hooolaaaaaaa...
    baru nak update eaaaa..

    woiitttt baru 8 hari posa tau..dah pasang lagu raye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la, nie pon sbb pakai pC opis.. besar n puas klu gune..hehehe.. tu suggestion rakan sekerja..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a much better way to show my appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu but i have not been able to make a perfect conclusion, But i decided to start with this procedure by sharing my great experience that i had with Dr.Ogudugu with the world so that everyone can know how powerful Dr.Ogudugu is. I contacted Dr.Ogudugu some weeks back through these details +2348057266712 or GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM which i took from the internet to narrate my relationship problems to him so that he came help me out. The great news about all these was just after 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu my lover that left me came back to me...

    ReplyDelete

Thousands Muic Smiles

Muic Popular Posts