This Is Me

My photo
Airport City, Kuala Lumpur, Sepang, Malaysia
Welcome To The Official Page Of itsmeizzs. =Know His Latese News, Activities, Photos, Video, etc; Which He Updates This page Regularly By Himself. +Head Over To The Wall Tab Now! -Admin-

Thursday, May 5, 2011

..She's Amazing..

haloooo...

a lot of funny to me today.she brightened my life while many of the problems facing to me, I can laugh and forget about the problem.I'm hard to trust people, but she's different. Every moment with her is fun and fun. She taught me a lot about dreams and ambitions to become a cabin crew and successful person. Very motivated and inspired is herself. love her not because of lust, money, or anything that brings sin. But because the attraction given and she is very humble, sporting,loving, caring, responsible and beauty.
This is a little bit about herself. I will story about her later because the story of her can make a 'novel' while we just close each other.

anyway, always keep in touch yeah and thank you for spend time to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thousands Muic Smiles

Muic Popular Posts