This Is Me

My photo
Airport City, Kuala Lumpur, Sepang, Malaysia
Welcome To The Official Page Of itsmeizzs. =Know His Latese News, Activities, Photos, Video, etc; Which He Updates This page Regularly By Himself. +Head Over To The Wall Tab Now! -Admin-

Friday, March 25, 2011

HAAA...!!! iT miNe..

Hii......
My name is Muhammad Muiz bin Hj Mohd Noor,u can call me Muic,Eiz or Syah.. I am 19,Eiz was born in KL and raised in Port Dickson untill I am 6, then, eiz and family pindah to sepang coz my dad work as supervisor Petronas in KLIA.. so, until now lah eiz at sepang..

Hmmm..my 1st school is SKBBST but when eiz darjah 2,i was change my school..that are SK Salak until standard 4,..in darjah 5 i change lagi school to SK Taman Seroja until i'm finish primary school..when i'm in form 1, eiz masok school SMKBBST until i've finished in form5..but in form 2,eiz ade kuar from this school.. eiz masok Tahfiz..only 6 month bertahan..hehehehe...and in 2009,eiz masuk form 6..but i didnt finish it coz i'll go to continue study to Politeknik..hmm...

My weight is 50kg ; my height is 172cm ; my hair color is dark brown ; my shirt size is M ; my shoe size is 43/9/m ; my favorite color is gray ;

My fav car is BMW 5&7 series, BMW X6,Toyota Alphard,Harrier and mostly keter2 mewah la from keter sport..my fav food plak is anything but its too not hot..i loved Pizza Hut,McD,Kenny Rogers..heehhe..
my ambition is to be Cabin Crew(steward)..but i dont know i'll be that or not..i wanna be that coz i love going travel and trying something new..my hobby is going travel,listen music,watching TV,playing electronic game and play with my kids..Kids?? yeah.. they are Syed Irfan & Syed Syamil Iffat..he is son of Syed Khairul Hizam..

ermmm... i dont know what need to write lagi...
so, until here i stop dulu..
later, anything else i will write here if had time..
hahaha...
bye...
May God Bless You..
‎​انشـــــاء الله

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thousands Muic Smiles

Muic Popular Posts